UNICEF Moldova Request for Proposal LRPS-DSU-2017-9130894, Consultancy for the Development of the National Action Plan for the implementation of the Cross-sectoral Strategy on Developing Parental Abilities and Competencies, 2017-2022.
UNITED NATIONS CHILDREN’S FUND (UNICEF)
Wishes to invite you to submit a proposal for
Consultancy for the Development of the National Action Plan for the implementation of the Cross-sectoral Strategy on Developing Parental Abilities and Competencies, 2017-2022
Purpose of the institutional consultancy
The purpose of this institutional consultancy, under UNICEF supervision, is to provide technical expertise and assist the Ministry of Education and other relevant line ministries and stakeholders in developing a cross-sectoral mid-term Action Plan to the National Strategy on Developing Parental Abilities and Competencies, 2016-2022. It will contribute to the impact result of improving positive parenting skills and reducing harsh and abusive parenting practices among parents or primary caregivers of children (0-18 years).
The consultancy is expected to be carried out within a six months period, starting from March 2017 and ending in August 2017, which possibility of extension as required.
Objectives of this institutional consultancy:
– Conduct initial consultations with relevant stakeholders (including but not limited to MoE, MLSPF and MoH) to agree key steps for developing the Action Plan to the Parenting Strategy;
– Through consultative process, involving key technical experts form ministries, CSO and adolescents, develop the Action Plan and key activities based on key strategic objectives of the Parenting Strategy;
– Develop a clear robust Monitoring and Evaluation framework to the Action Plan;
– Provide and estimated cost to each activity of the Action Plan;
– Ensure the meaningful involvement of children and adolescents in the development of the Action Plan and its M&E framework.
Full proposals should be submitted in ENGLISH and must be received not later than 17:00 (GMT+3) on 17 April 2017 in one copy, duly signed and dated. Bidders must submit a sealed proposal, with two separate sealed envelopes inside for a) the Technical Proposal and b) the Price Proposal.
Full text and supporting documents are available at